American Asphalt Paving LLC is Goffstown NH’s most trusted paving company, and we’re dedicated to helping our local homeowners and commercial property owners improve their properties with a beautiful layer of new pavement.
A new driveway or parking lot can be an intimidating proposition for a property owner, though, especially if they don’t understand how the professionals go about installing new pavement. Let our paving experts take some of the mystery out of your next paving project in Goffstown NH and surrounding areas.
The Asphalt Paving Process
- Before any work gets done, our professional paving experts consult closely with the property owner to determine their specific needs.
- First, we have to prepare the land for paving, which involves excavating, compacting, and grading the soil to make sure the driveway or parking lot will be well-draining and won’t shift.
- The gravel aggregate base layer is applied next, which provides a durable and stable underlayer for the pavement. This layer is compacted as well.
- Next, we use specialized equipment to apply a thick layer of custom mixed asphalt, and then compact it. At this time, decorative edging can also be installed.
- After 72 hours, the asphalt has fully cured and your new pavement is ready for use!
Your Goffstown NH Pavement installation and maintenance Experts
American Asphalt Paving LLC, the best paving company in Goffstown NH and nearby communities, has state of the art equipment and professional paving contractors who are experienced in installing parking lots and commercial pavement. They can bring that expertise to bear on your residential property as well, so you’ll get a driveway that will last for decades.